Thursday, April 29, 2010

29th April 2010!

well today came alright, after a few coax and efforts tried. i managed to pushed my dearest away from me.
"for the better.." he is going to see his family. I can never be happier but i cannot deny that i am sad aswell. he is afterall my half, the other part of me..

OUUUUH! my hubbi, ahmad is such an ass <.< tormenting us... prolly like how ur mumzie would've torment... i appreciate the small precious time we had altho i guess the reason ahmad was being a dick for a reason.. i can be a good guesser but anyhows il just leave that to u to paint the picture.

u left the ciggarette that u were playing about... speaking of memoooorissssssssseeeee left from the person u cared so mucccccchhh! I WILL SO NOT SHOW that emotions.. ahmad would call me kharuf .. ahaha

wow.. malaysia really did feel empty.. the world is moving alright, the heart doesnt really much feel the same. its more like distante..

No comments:

Post a Comment